I hope you guys enjoy this interview I had with the talented artist Taylor! If you want to see more artwork from Taylor go follow her on Instagram @t_france_
1) What’s your name and where are you from?
– My name is Taylor France and I’m originally from Mobile, Alabama
2) When did you know you wanted to be an artist?
-I knew I wanted to be an artist when I was a sophomore in high school and took my first real art class. I took so much inspiration from my teacher and my peers.
3) Are you a full time artist or are you involved with other creative jobs?
-I am also a full time college student, studying art history.
4) What has been the most rewarding achievement for you being an artist?
-I was awarded scholarship money for an art piece I drew during my junior year of high school, but the achievement wasn’t in the money for me- it was the fact that people saw something special in my work.
5) What message do you want to give to the world with your artwork?
-With every piece, I want to send a unique message to each person who sees it- whether it’s about love, life, or any personal matter. I always want people to see my artwork and feel something, no matter what that feeling is.
6) Do you have any advice for someone who wants to be in your shoes?
-Always be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to change you. Don’t let anyone put you in a box- branch out and fly with your creative wings. Success comes with working hard and developing your own personal style. Those things can absolutely be achieved if you believe in yourself.
All the artwork you see is done by the beautiful Taylor, who you see on your right.